- Masters of Art in Counselling, Australia
- Post-Graduation Diploma in Play Therapy, Singapore
- Postgraduate Certificate in Therapeutic Play Skills
- Bachelor of Arts and Social Sciences, Singapore
- Certificate of Competency in Autism (COC), Autism Resource Centre
- Advanced Diploma in Special Education
Dealing mostly withChildren Teenagers,
- Singapore Association for Counselling, Singapore
Behavioural Modification, Emotional Management, Anxiety and Panic Attacks, Addictions, Trauma, Parenting, Communication issues, Depression, Grief, Suicidal tendencies, etc
Registered with SAC, Hazel Yeo is a counsellor who sees adults, teens and children. Nonetheless, she has a keen focus on kids and teenagers therapy. She works with both neurotypicals and children with special needs. Her work with children and teens include emotional regulation, anger management, fear and anxiety, hyperactivity, self-esteem, self confidence, and more.
Hazel adopts an integrative and systemic approach in her therapeutic work. Her intervention is informed by neuroscience evidence. It involves use of creative media and play, with an emphasis on neuroplasticity - an essential process for helping a child develop change at a deeper, root level.
Hazel has obtained a Masters of Counselling certification under Monash University, Australia. She is also a certified play therapist with a Postgraduate Diploma in Play Therapy (PTI), with an Advanced Diploma in Special Needs. A certified facilitator for Signposts Parenting & Virtues Project, she was employed previously in a subsidiary under St. Andrew’s Community Hospital. Hazel is currently in private practice.