Quickly measure psychological symptoms in children 13 years and older
The efficient Brief Symptom Inventory® (BSI®) instrument provides patient-reported data to support clinical decision-making at intake and during the course of treatment in multiple settings. Psychologists, psychiatrists, physicians, nurses, and other healthcare professionals can use the BSI instrument to help assess clients for psychological problems.
Age range: 13 years and older
- Assess clients at intake for psychological problems.
- Objectively support care management decisions.
- Measure client’s progress during and after treatment to monitor change.
- Provide outcomes measurement for treatment programmes and providers through aggregated client information.
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals – Fifth Edition (CELF-5 UK)
- CELF-Preschool 2 UK
- Beck Scale for Suicide Ideation® (BSS®)
- Children’s Communication Checklist (CCC-2)
- Beck Anxiety Inventory® (BAI®)
- Behaviour Assessment System for Children | Third Edition (BASC-3)
- BASC-3 Behavioural and Emotional Screening System (BASC-3 BESS)
- BASC-3 Flex Monitor
- BASC-3 Parenting Relationship Questionnaire (BASC-3 PRQ)
- Beck Depression Inventory®- II (BDI®-II)
- Beck Hopelessness Scale® (BHS®)
- Brown Executive Function/Attention Scales (Browns EF/A Scales)
- Brief Symptom Inventory® (BSI®)
- Clinical Evaluation of Language Fundamentals®, Fifth Edition Metalinguistics
- Detailed Assessment of Speed of Handwriting (DASH)
- Delis Rating of Executive Functions (D-REF)
- Expressive Vocabulary Test Third Edition (EVT-3)
- Goldman-Fristoe Test of Articulation™ 3 (GFTA™-3)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Third Edition (KTEA™-3)
- Kaufman Test of Educational Achievement, Third Edition Brief Form (KTEA™-3 Brief)
- Pediatric Evaluation of Disability Inventory Computer Adaptive Test (PEDI-CAT)
- Raven’s 2
- Symptom Checklist-90-Revised (SCL-90-R®)
- Sensory Profile™ 2
- Shaywitz DyslexiaScreen™
- Vineland Adaptive Behaviour Scales, Third Edition (Vineland-3)
- Western Aphasia Battery - Revised (WAB-R)
- Wechsler Individual Achievement Test - Third UK Edition (WIAT-III UK)
- Wide Range Achievement Test, Fifth Edition (WRAT5™)
- Woodcock Reading Mastery Tests, Third Edition (WRMT-III)